REGISTRATION IS OPEN: 22nd Annual Mother's Walk for Peace
Join us at the 22nd Annual Mother's Day Walk for Peace!
The Mother’s Day Walk for Peace is a celebration of our potential to create more peaceful communities. Every year families from across the state and region walk together toward peace. Join us on Mother’s Day to demand dignity and compassion for all families impacted by murder. The Mother’s Day Walk is also the Peace Institute’s most important fundraising event. Help us raise our goal of $400,000 so we can expand our services, training, and advocacy work.
Invest in Peace this Mother’s Day.
Sunday May 13, 2018
Town Field Park, Fields Corner
1520 Dorchester Ave.
Dorchester, MA 02122
There is a registration fee of $10
Onsite Registration at 6am
Program at 8am | Walk at 8:30am
RAIN OR SHINE! WEAR PURPLE
Attend a drop-in info session:
The Peace Institute
15 Christopher Street, Dorchester
Sat March 3, Sat April 7, Sat April 28:
- Register to walk. www.mothersdaywalk4peace.org
- Start a team. Sign up as a team captain and start a Walk Team. Set a fundraising goal and ask your friends and family to walk with you.
- Fundraise. Our fundraising tools make it easy to reach out to your networks and invite them to donate.
- Sponsor the Walk. Sponsoring the walk connects your company with families who care about making our communities more peaceful, equitable places. For more information about sponsorship opportunities contact: Anthony@ldbpeaceinstute.org
- Volunteer. Give your time before, during, or after the Walk.